Love events, the wedding industry and small businesses (and a love for coffee doesn't hurt either)? Something White is looking for a marketing intern for our 2015 Something White Boutique Bridal Bazaar happening January 2015. This is the fourth year for our event and we are looking for an extra set of hands to assist with the marketing and execution of the event. Some responsibilities include:
- Updating the BBB website/blog- so web knowledge and graphic design is a plus
- Assisting with floor plan layout
- Assisting with marketing materials
- Interviewing and writing about vendors
- Using social media to promote the event (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Assisting with overall event design- if you love crafting it will definitely come in handy!
- Assisting with Something White's booth design
- Assisting with vendor relations
- Attending the event and assisting where needed
- Roughly 5-8 hours per week plus working the day before the event and the day of the event
- Paid position
- Two year commitment is preferred
This would be a great resume builder for someone looking for a marketing coordinator position. To view information from the past Something White Boutique Bridal Bazaar click here and be sure to check out the 2014 video below! Email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you want to work with us by August 29. We hope to have the position filled by early September. We can't wait to meet you!
Something White Bridal Bazaar from Cardboard Films: The Warehouse on Vimeo.