Thursday, June 24, 2010

Custom Wedding Artwork

It’s not that I am a clean freak; I admit I don’t hang my clothes up all the time, but I can say that I hate clutter; I like when everything is displayed with a purpose. For example, I hated how my husband’s guitars were strewn about our house so my solution was to hang them on the wall and make them into art. This may explain why I thought Reenie Rose’s Custom Artwork was an amazing idea. She “captures the beauty of a bride's bouquet on the day of her wedding in a one of a kind, custom painting. The gallery worthy oil on canvas floral paintings fit perfectly into today's modern residences.” Such a great alternative for brides like me who could not imagine keeping their dried out bouquets! I think this would be a great gift for bridesmaids to chip in and give to their bride. You can only purchase this unique art through the Chicago boutique Smitten.



~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment