Thursday, August 19, 2010

Semi Homemade Invitations

If you love the look of unique hand crafted paper invitations but you don't have the time or the craftiness to produce them yourself, you need to check out Printable Press. I found this website right after I purchased my own wedding invitations and ever since I have been trying to find an occasion where I can buy these beautiful paper products! It works like this: you choose one of the many fresh chic invitation designs and send an email to Printable Press with your specific wording, they send you an invitation proof and if there are no edits they send you the finalized files, then you print the invitations using your own paper. Depending on how many invites you need, this can be an inexpensive AND stylish choice!












No comments:

Post a Comment