Monday, September 20, 2010

DIY Wedding Idea: Welcome Bags

Oh welcome bags how I love you so.
As a bride I really liked providing guests with welcome bags for a few reasons 1) they were an additional way I could say ‘thank you’ to my out of town guests for traveling to my wedding 2) they helped me keep my guests informed of the weekend activities and 3) they were a fun wedding detail- and I’m all about the details!  As an out of town wedding guest I think welcome bags are fabulous! I love seeing the couple’s personality come through with the bag design and contents, but I also love having snacks to munch on after a long drive and before cocktail hour. Welcome bags don’t have to be elaborate or expensive and with this DIY idea you will definitely have money left over to buy some fun goodies that your guests are sure to love!
Click here for the step by step instructions.
Picture and instructions via i'm gonna marry you someday

No comments:

Post a Comment