Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Cake Tasting - Yum!

One of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning has got to be cake tasting - especially for a cake lover like myself. While all of the cake I tasted was exceptionally delicious I have to say that I was especially impressed with the presentation by Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River.

What wonders are in store inside this adorable pink box???
On the top of the box is a cake key indicated the cake and filling flavors inside the box.

8 flavors of cake: white, chocolate, strawberry, banana, almond, date, chocolate hazelnut, and lemon. Yum!



Fillings: raspberry, chocolate ganache, custard, white frosting, chocolate frosting, and apricot.
 What followed the box unpacking was a cake-tasting process that rivaled the scientific method. If I mix cakes A &B with fillings B& D is that tastier that cakes C&D with fillings A&B? Not sure...I'll have to try it again :)

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment