Friday, August 5, 2011

DIY Wedding in a snap!

As many of you know, I was quite the DIY bride when I got married, making all kinds of signs and other fun projects. Since I enjoy crafting I was not put off by the amount of time that went into these projects, but if you are concerned your patience will fail you I recently discovered something that will cut your crafting time by more than half! Enter the Cricut

 This computerized cutter can create all kinds of letters and shapes - up to 12 inches high in a matter of moments. Check out some of the fun shapes we have been making already:
The one downside: the Cricut is a bit of an investment so if you don't have the funds to invest in one of your own see if any other brides to be that you are friends with want to go in on one, OR check with teacher friends to see if they already have one you can borrow (that is how I got my hands on one - although I have to admit now that I have seen what it can do I don't think I will ever be able to go back to regular stencils and scissors.)


~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment