Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Eye

A few weeks ago me, my husband and our 4 month old baby, Charlie, went to San Diego (actually Coronado Island) for a mini vacation/husband's work trip. Since my husband was in work meetings most of the day, Charlie and I went for a lot of walks and on our walks we encountered so many adorable houses! I decided to start photographing these houses so I could remember them for when I built my own adorable house one day:) I especially loved the house below with its tree swing, charming white trim and beautiful landscaping. Well, this past week as I was catching up on my wedding blogs I saw the exact same house used for a real California wedding on Style Me Pretty! What are the odds that I would love this house and then find it on a wedding blog the next week?! Karin and I thought it was just too random not to share and perhaps I have a sixth sense for cute wedding houses:)

my personal photograph of the amazing house, don't you love the tree swing?!
amazing wedding photo on the same tree swing!
images via Style Me Pretty



No comments:

Post a Comment