Monday, June 25, 2012

New Registry Idea- House Registry

I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to wedding registries, I just like the idea of receiving a bowl from your Great Aunt Sally and then using that said bowl every Thanksgiving and thinking about Aunt Sally. I just don't think you get that same nostalgia from a honeymoon registry for example. But the website Hatch My House intrigues me. This new type of registry allows your guests to buy parts of your future house (inside and out) as wedding gifts. For example, your college roommates could buy your kitchen cabinets or your front door. It's seems like a fun way to get gifts, and you are still getting tangible items that you can remember your guests by. What do you think, would you do it?

sample registry

No comments:

Post a Comment