Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anthropologie Registry?

I recently received an invitation to a wedding shower that indicated that the bride and groom were registered at Anthropologie. How could this be and how did I not know about this when I got married!?!?!?

Turns out there is not an actual registry but the Wish List can be used tin a similar way. Good idea in theory, but in practice a little trickier than might be hoped for:

Issue #1: Guests finding your registry:  I consider myself pretty tech savvy and I could not figure out how to access the "registry." I eventually discovered the wish list under the "My Account" tab. After selecting Wish list and scrolling a bit you can find the option of searching for someone else's list.

Issue #2: No real time updates in store: If you order your gift online (subject to a hefty shipping charge) the wish list will update. If you buy it in the store it will not which could lead to duplicate gifts.

Those issues aside, there are enough pretty wares available that still make "registering" with Anthropologie pretty tempting. If I could go back in time, these would be my picks:


What do you think ladies? Will you be updating your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment