Here are the rules:
1. We will not be releasing information about the gowns to be sold prior to the sale. If you want to see what will be up for grabs you have to show up. But what we will tell you is that gowns by Amy Kuschel, Caroline DeVillo, Fancy Bridal, Lela Rose and The Steven Birnbaum Collection will be included.
2. You MUST schedule an appointment. Due to popular demand appointments will be limited to a one hour time slot, so have your advisors with you and be ready to snatch up your dress on the spot.
3. After the sale is over most of the gowns will either be taken off sample sale to keep hanging out at Something White (we didn't want to part with them anyhow!) or donated. The point: you snooze you lose.
4. It doesn't stop at gowns. We will also be selling veil, jewelry and accessory samples.
5. While we can't sell our bridesmaid samples we will be giving away one discontinued style with each purchase of $50 of more. How's that for sweetening the deal?
6. All samples are first come first served, will be sold as is, and are FINAL SALE.
To schedule an appointment (and they will fill up fast!) call us at 216-447-9620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't worry if you don't live nearby Something White we will also be posting all the sample sale gowns (or at least the ones that are left) on our blog starting at 12 noon, so you can call in and buy your gown and we will ship it to you!
Let the shopping begin!