Friday, March 1, 2013

Choosing Wedding Colors


A lot of brides we talk to are between a few different color themes and struggle to make the final decision. I usually advise them to search for examples of the different schemes they are considering to get a feel for the overall look. Well, The Knot just made it that much easier with their new color search bar.

When I was getting married I knew I wanted yellow but I was deciding between yellow/gray and yellow/navy. When I discovered The Knot's new color tool I first just clicked on the yellow button:

Then I did search for gray and yellow:

and navy and yellow:

Although the differences aren't too striking, then and now I would choose gray and yellow. Here is how it turned out:


Hope this can help you make your color decision as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment