On April 20th we will be hosting our Spring sample sale with gowns samples starting as low as $250. Want in? Here are the rules:
1. We will not be releasing information about the gowns to be sold prior to the sale. If you want to see what will be up for grabs you have to show up. But what we will tell you is that gowns by Amy Kuschel, Caroline DeVillo, Fancy Bridal, Lela Rose & The Steven Birnbaum Collection will be included.
2. You MUST schedule an appointment. Due to popular demand appointments will be limited to a one hour time slot, so have your advisors with you and be ready to snatch up your dress on the spot.
3. After the sale is over most of the gowns will either be taken off sample sale to keep hanging out at Something White (we didn't want to part with them anyhow!) or donated. The point: you snooze you lose.
4. It doesn't stop at gowns. We will also be selling veils, jewelry and accessory samples.
5. While we can't sell our bridesmaid samples we will be giving away one discontinued style with each purchase of $50 of more. How's that for sweetening the deal?
6. All samples are first come first served, will be sold as is, and are FINAL SALE.
To schedule an appointment (and they will fill up fast!) call us at 216-447-9620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org