Thursday, May 6, 2010

Veil Alternative

The amazing wedding blog Style Me Pretty  posted the most beautiful wedding video I have ever seen and I have to share it with anyone who will listen or read! The video was shot on the island of Anguilla by Elysium Productions, and captures breathtaking views of the wedding and breathtaking emotions from the bride and groom. After watching the video around 10 times (make that eleven I just watched it again!) and taking in all the beauty of the day I honed in on the brides attire and noticed her unique “necklace” in lieu of a veil and I love it! It adds glamour and sophistication to her ensemble without being annoying like a veil and flying in her face. Take a look at the video and let me know what you think!

~Rebecca


Ashley & Jamie's Same Day Edit from Anguilla from Julie Hill on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment