Friday, July 2, 2010

First Anniversary Gift Idea: The (Comic) Story of Us

Paper is the traditional first wedding anniversary gift, but what does that mean? For my first anniversary gift, many people told me to buy tickets to a play or concert, but there were none we wanted to see, others told me to get tickets for a destination vacation, but we didn’t want to spend the money on a vacation, so what was a girl to do? Well as I was pursuing my favorite blogs  and I came across this-a personalized, hand drawn comic strip- it’s quirky and fun but it also has meaning! Mark Weber, who has done work for the New York Times and Rolling Stone, takes your story and turns it into a six panel comic; all you need to do is supply him with pictures for inspiration. And it comes on acid free paper. Perfect.

~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment