Friday, November 5, 2010

New Bridesmaid Dresses Coming Soon!

At Something White we do our best to choose bridesmaids dresses that really can we worn again. As a frequent bridesmaid myself, I know first-hand that this is key. In fact, I am happy to report that I am wearing a Dessy bridesmaid dress from a wedding I was in earlier this summer to a fundraiser tonight!

Therefore, we were very excited to discover that the new collections from Dessy and Alfred Sung are in fact very re-wearable. Here are a few preview pics of some of our favorite new styles. They should probably be in the shop by the end of December.


Alfred Sung D468 - Similar to a dress we currently have but with an open back.

Alfred Sung D494

Dessy 2816 - love this little Silk Shantung Sheath!

Dessy 2823 - we can't wait to check out this Cotton Voile dress!

Dessy 2829

Dessy 2835

No comments:

Post a Comment