Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Attention all Crafty Brides

Long time no blog! I could say that between the engagement and the holidays things have been too hectic to write, but that is only half of the story. The whole truth is that one of my Christmas presents has been taking up a lot of my spare time, and who could blame me! Ladies (and crafty gents) say hello to your new favorite book: The DIY Bride Crafty Countdown


This book shares a plethora of fun projects you can craft for your big day AND puts them in a realistic timeline so that you don't find yourself glue gunning tulle on the eve of your wedding. Here is a little taste of what's in store:

Happy crafting and keep an eye on our upcoming events tab as I am sure all of this DIY fun will result in another workshop for all of our crafty brides!

No comments:

Post a Comment