Friday, February 11, 2011

DIY Wedding Favor

I’ve always thought that if you want to provide guests with a wedding favor, as opposed to a donation to your favorite charity, it should be something edible. Let’s be honest who really needs a heart shaped letter opener or something similar? For my own wedding my soon to be Father-in-Law brewed homemade beer and then I ordered personalized beer labels and we named the brew. However, this DIY idea would have been a close contender for me. I mean how adorable are these sugar cookies?! I think to save time and bring in some variety you could also use the cutout letters in addition to the circle cookies! And since I personally love frosting, I would take the time to frost all of them, although you would have to frost the back of the circle cookies to make the writing pop. Click here for full directions.


via Project Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment