Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Update Wednesday: The Ceremony

Picking up where we left off last week, we are on to the ceremony. I loved everything about our ceremony, but most especially the music, which sadly I can't really share via blog. My sister, a recent Trinity High School graduate and member of their Chamber Choir hooked me up with the rest of the choir to sing - they were AWESOME (especially when accompanied by Jerry Bruno's Sonata String Trio). Fortunately, we were able to capture everything else in these beautiful pictures by Andrew Jordan Photography.

Chad cooling his heels before the wedding

Me waiting in the back 

Our programs - I made them myself and dressed them up by rounding the corners and securing the pages with a brad in the corner.

Our head ring bearer and flower girl. Good thing we put fake rings on the pillow!

Our other ring bearer is only two, so he walked down the aisle with his mom the Matron of Honor

My parents walking me down the aisle. I chose the song Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring which I really love and told my Dad to take his time pushing back my blusher so they could finish the song!

Chad's reaction

A view from above


The groomsmen. Note the ring bearers in the second row. They appear to be behaving but apparently were a handful - luckily I had put together a bag of quiet toys for them to play with.

Saying our vows. I love that my three sisters are in this shot.


First kiss as husband and wife!


Our grand exit. I made ribbon wands for our guests to wave around.

2 comments:

  1. Annie K.12:34 PM

    Gorgeous Karin!! Congratulations. :) How did you make the ribbon wands? I was thinking of doing something similar for my wedding in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should ask Annie! Check back on the blog tomorrow for the instructional post :)

    ReplyDelete