Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bouquet Preservation

Now here is something that I wish I had known about before my wedding. Timeless Moments is a company in Broadview Heights that can preserve your wedding bouquet. What a wonderful keepsake! HEre's how it works: Contact Timeless Moments prior to your wedding to get on their calendar. After your wedding arrange to have your still fresh bouquet delivered or shipped to their location. From there they will freeze-dry your blooms and return them to you in a display of your choosing. Displays range from $50-$600 with most brides spending $200-$300.

All images via www.timelessmoments.com




For us gals who did not plan ahead but happen to still have our air-dried bouquet hanging around (or if the floral displays above aren't your thing) you can also have your fresh or air-dried bouquet transformed into jewelry or a rosary. I carried a rosary down the aisle on m wedding day and am now considering turning my bouquet into a rosary that my children can use and pass down as a family heirloom.





No comments:

Post a Comment