Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cleveland Love

As I was perusing my daily wedding blogs yesterday I got super excited when I stumbled upon a Cleveland wedding on Style Me Pretty! Now if you're like me you notice that California, New York, Chicago and many other large cities tend to get a lot of blog love but smaller cities like Cleveland tend to get lost. So you can imagine my excited when I saw this post! The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was that the wedding photographer is not Cleveland based. There are a lot of great Cleveland wedding photographers and it would have been great to see some local love as well. What about you are you trying to use only local vendors for your wedding?

the ceremony and reception took place at Luxe in Gordon Square

love the cardigan idea

images via Style Me Pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment