Friday, March 16, 2012

Wedding Proofs

When I got married I knew that I wanted a photographer who would provide me with digital copies of me all of my photos so that I could print and use them as I pleased. What I did not consider however is that sharing the proofs with others prior to the arrival of our wedding album would be a bit tricky - I ended up bring my laptop with me everywhere so that I could put on a little slide show! In addition there were so many photos (never a bad thing!) that it was sometimes difficult to get a "birds eye view" of all of them in making decisions about which I wanted to use.

That is why I LOVED this "proof album" that one of our brides got from her photographer Genevieve Nisly.


 While still getting all of her images on disc this proof album allows for easy sharing of photos soon after the wedding (especially with your favorite bridal shop owners who are dying to see every detail of your special day!!). Thanks Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment