Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On-Location Hair and Makeup

The wedding morning can have the tendency to get a bit hectic. One way to help keep things running smoothly is to hire a hair and makeup artist that will come to your house (or wherever you are getting ready) so that you don't have to take the time to travel to and from a salon. We recently had the pleasure to meet one such individual (and try out her makeup services first-hand: Z Beauty.

Laura, the hair and makeup artist behind Z Beauty stopped by Something White to show us what she is all about. Lucky for me this meant I didn't have to do my makeup before I went to the shop!

What I failed to consider is that my "before" picture would also be makeup free. Yikes!
 Luckily Laura got right to work. We decided to go for that "I'm not even wearing any makeup" natural look. She uses a very cool all-natural line of makeup called glo minerals.





Tada! Much better!  For more information about Z Beauty's services for the bride and bridal party (or any other special occasion) check out their website: www.zbeautycleveland.com

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time! Thanks for being such a fabulous model.

    ReplyDelete