Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Must for International Honeymoon

I recently found these while flipping through a magazine and instantly thought they would come in handy for a honeymoon! If you're planning on going abroad on your honeymoon you may need multiple outlet adapters to keep your hair looking oh so sexy/beautiful for your new husband:) I know when I traveled Europe for my honeymoon I had to bring two different adapters. Well how cool, small, and super useful is this Universal Travel Adapter?! The website states,

"With this portable and fun-inducing travel adapter, you won't ever have to worry about not being able to plug your device into a wall socket (unless you’re hiking in the Himalayas, in which case you won’t have a socket to worry about). It works in over 150 countries, continents and international cities, including USA, Australia, China, Europe, India, UK and Hong Kong."

and at $20 with fun colors why you wouldn't buy it!

image via module-r

No comments:

Post a Comment