Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tattoos and Wedding Gowns

Lately, we've had a few brides in our shop who have wanted (or their moms wanted) a wedding dress that would cover up their back tattoos but still be interesting and beautiful. So in an effort to help other brides in the same predicament, I thought I would post a few dresses from our shop that fit the bill. Below are my choices and I love every one of them!

"Callie"
"Kristen"
"Muse" (FYI our version doesn't have the flower appliques)
"Dana" lace jacket- she can go with a lot of gowns
"Jane Shrug" can also be worn with many dresses
"Prima Wrap" again can be paired with many dresses
"The Woods"

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. What I especially love about your blog entries is the use of actual people in your photo examples. Not just models & manufacturer images. I think the real people look better in the clothes anyway.

    ReplyDelete