Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Great Dress

If you've ever visited our shop then you know Karin and I aren't really into sparkly wedding gowns, we prefer interesting cuts/fabrics and beautiful laces to sequins and glitter. However, as I was perusing my favorite wedding blogs this morning I came across this dress on Style Me Pretty and it made me swoon. It has just enough sparkle with the sequin flowers to make it glamorous and I love the high back with covered buttons. It reminded me a lot of our "Callie" gown by The Steven Birnbaum Collection with its keyhole/notch collar and sleeveless silhouette. Of course when I looked at the credits the gown was made by Birnbaum and Bullock, the high end bridal line designed by Steven Birnbaum and Robert Bullock. Oh how those gentlemen make beautiful gowns.



images via Style Me Pretty

"Callie" by The Steven Birnbaum Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment